This past weekend felt like THAT weekend…that one perfect fall weekend when the air is crisp, the sun is shining, and the leaves are the most beautiful bright shade of red. We managed to pack a lot of fun into the three-day weekend: a night out on the town seeing some live music with friends Thursday evening, a haircut and trip to Wegman’s for me on Friday afternoon, a visit to Bates Motel on Saturday night, and a relaxing, slow Sunday.
Clockwise, from top left:
1. Fun with friends at the Queen.
2. Wegman’s haul!
3. Maple sugar cookies with some festive sprinkle action.
4. Sunday soup: roasted butternut squash with apple.
5. I went a little crazy in the bulk candy section…
6. Best place on Earth.
7. Waiting room with a view.